Thursday, September 9 at 7:30 p.m. at Barlow Community Center. Joseph Huber, Jr. to Recount Tumultuous but Triumphant Childhood as a Military Prisoner.
2020 Summer Coloring Challenge
Join Hudson Heritage on a colorful journey to seven special buildings. With markers, crayons, pencils or paints, get to know some of Hudson’s earliest architectural marvels. From homes, to an observatory and even a tower, color your way back in time and learn more about the buildings you pass every day.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Visit www.Hudsonheritage.org, click on the “FOR FAMILIES” tab and print the 2020 HHA SUMMER COLORING CHALLENGE coloring pages.
2. Use your creativity and color the seven pictures of historic buildings in Hudson. Read or have someone read you the short history of the buildings. Visit the buildings if you can! We think you will enjoy the visits now that you know more about the buildings and their history.
3. When you’re finished, post your seven pictures using #HHACOLORHUDSON so we know you’ve completed the 2020 HHA SUMMER COLORING CHALLENGE. Or, email the photos to HHA at email@example.com. You can be photographed holding your artwork OR you can just send us a picture of your artwork. It’s up to you!
4. You or your parent or guardian will be contacted by a representative of HHA who will ask for your name and mailing address.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FOR COMPLETEING THE CHALLENGE:
1. A Certification of Completion
2. A coupon for one HERSHEY’S ice cream cone.
3. An HHA key chain
4. A chance to win a $25 gift certificate to The Learned Owl. (All who complete the challenge will be included in a drawing for one $25 gift certificate. The winner will be drawn in September by the Hudson Heritage Association Board of Directors. The winner will be notified by September 30, 2020.
5. A chance to be featured in HHA social media and in the HHA newsletter (with permission).
(All prizes were donated to HHA.)
Once completed, take photos of your artwork (include the artists in the photo if you’d like) and either email them to HHA at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #HHAColorHudson.
Or click the thumbnails below to download each individually.