NEXT MEETING: Thurs, April 10, 7:00pm at Barlow Community Center. Award-winning Hudson Author Joyce Dyer, brings new perspective to life of John Brown.
Owen Willys Humiston House

This home is known locally as the Paul Graber farmhouse, but it was built in 1843 by Willys Humiston and was then the only home on the farmland extending from First Street to Brandywine Creek. The house has Greek Revival elements and is constructed of brick with a sandstone block foundation, a metal roof, sandstone lintels and sills, and a centered entryway.