This house was moved from 33 Owen Brown Street in 1919. The land was originally part of Owen Brown’s holdings and, at the time of the move, was farmland on the Paul Graber farm.
Cornelius Campbell was a harness maker operating from a store on Main Street. The Scheibner family rented his house, then on the north side of Owen Brown Street, and later bought the house and moved it to the south side to be used as a rental property. It has had many additions and alterations.