This house has two distinct sections, a one and one-half story front half in the Greek Revival style, built in 1846, and a two-story rear addition, built in 1859. The scroll work at the roof line of the front facade probably dates from the time of the rear addition, giving the combined structure a Carpenter Gothic aspect. The house was built for Isaac Quay, a local shoemaker and landholder.

Download House Report

« Back to Search Results