This house, built in 1833 by Simeon Porter, is a typical 1830s Hudson dwelling: Federal to Greek Revival, with a frieze, returns, corner boards and frieze windows. It was moved to this site in the 1950s from the path of progress – the new wing of the Congregational Church. The attached garage and new siding were added at that time.

« Back to Search Results