Meeting will be back in the Fall. Have a great summer, and be sure follow along with our 1927 Building initiatives.
Charles S. Witty House
Built in 1880 by Charles Witty, this is the later of two houses that once shared this lot. The earlier one, thought to have been the home of Jesse Dickinson, was moved to 80 Oviatt Street. The house features a front gable fanlight and pedimented lintels in the upper windows. The lower windows have been altered.