Edgar B. Ellsworth, one of the members of the Clinton Railroad Consortium, built this structure in 1854 to serve as Hudson Planing and Lumber Company, an enterprise the Consortium expected would be needed to provide lumber for an anticipated building boom associated with the expansion of the railroad. The building is brick with a rough stone foundation, arched brick lintels and a surrounding porch. There is a two-story addition to the west and a large free-standing chimney to the south. It was the Fillius Lumber Mill at a later date. It was later converted to adaptive use and now serves as a restaurant. A new wing was recently added to the eastern side of the building.