253-N-Main-1
 
Nelson Wadsworth’s blacksmith shop was on the east side of Main Street, across from Owen Brown Street. In 1876, he built this residence next door, in the popular Italianate style, and lived here until his death in 1882. It retains many of its original features, although the Colonial Revival doorway is a mid-twentieth century replacement.

« Back to Search Results